Gamerbase will be hosting a livestream of the Event, with our already very nervous Varimathras/freakpants taking over some moderation duties and doing live impressions of the nominated games! The stream will take place onhttp://twitch.tv/gamerbase_ch as usual, but will be in english for this special occasion!
The nominees are as follows:
- Antyz – DNA Studios, Bulle
A puzzle game where you need to lead your ant(s) to safety.
Free (with IAP) on Android & IOS
- Cloud Chasers – Blindflug Studios, Zürich
A mix of Survival and Adventure elements. You’re leading two Refugees through the desert, always looking for water and encountering a lot of random events.
CHF 4.00 on Android & IOS
- Feist – Bits & Beasts, Zürich
A beautiful and atomspheric platformer. Slightly reminiscent of the also awesome Limbo, but actually in development since 2008 before finally being finished in Summer 2015.
Oh, and with colors, of course.
CHF 15.00 on Steam
- FILD: Renegade Monsters – Bisbog, Lausanne
Turnbased Boardgamestrategy. With multiplayer, focused on controlling the most territory.
On Facebook & Android
- Plug and Play – Etter Studio, Zürich
An experimental and artistic game.
CHF 3.00 on Steam & Android & IOS
- Yamgun – Digital Kingdom, Vevey
A very polished Shoot ’em up with a rewarding unlocking system for your (Yam)gun. Really challenging!
Free on Android & IOS
- Adam Moravanszky (Jury-Präsident), Director of GameWorks Engineering (Nvidia)
- Mikhail Chatillon, Developer Evangelist (Microsoft)
- Angela Blank, PR Manager (Harvard/Sony PlayStation Switzerland)
- Said Tijani, PR/Event Manager (Nintendo of Europe)
- Sylvain Cardin, Virtual Reality project manager (Mindmaze)
- Philipp Rüegg, Redaktor (Watson)