do we need a big bizeps for gaming?

8O oh mein GOTT!!! wie kann man den sowas nur noch schön finden, der muss doch noch was anderes nehmen

!?is here not ENGLiSH Speaking Section?!

this guy is very sicko,....i've also seen some other pictures from him,....they also said there, he had inject himself also oil into his arms,....and so on,...dont know,...dont really wanna know,....just IIIIGGGIIIIITTTT

thats an absolutly fulltimejob idiot..

as i know, its a sort of oil u can put into your muskle.. and then u look like this.. (means, then u looks like bullshit)

the man you've just seen is greg valentino also called "the moste hated man in bodybuilding". he's not very intelligent, he destroyed his body and even is proud on it.

the oil you can inject is called "synthol". it doesnt give you power/strength like hormones or steroids do, because you are NOT building up muscles with this stuff you are just filling up your muscles with that oil. the whole thing is extremly painful because you need a lot of injections even for a small volume gain.

why the hell do u know that? this guy is so sick that even i got the feeling that something cant be right with this "man"?!