[BFBC2] Tools

ProCon

Please keep in mind that PRoCon is BETA. You will most likely crash or run into strange things while using it. Drop me a line with some info on the forums, possibly a screenshot or two of the problem and I’ll get to work fixing it!

Heaven help you if you can program and want to delve into my mad-scientist-non-commented-coding. I promise I’ll refine it as PRoCon evolves and you might even see a comment or two in it .

PRoCon features:

• [li]Multiple servers in the one window[/li]
    [li]Sub-admins with individual privileges assigned to them. These permissions are used for rcon access and by plugins (like the in game admin)[/li]
    [li]Layer style network puts procon between the sub-admin and the bfbc2 server, allowing or denying actions based on an accounts privileges.[/li]
    [li]Players bannable on names, ip’s and pb guid’s[/li]
    [li]Shows the countries players are from using Maxmind’s fan-dangled ip-to-country database. Data is also exposed to plugins.[/li]
    [li]In game chat, although admins are still restricted to yelling at players.[/li]
    [li]Capture and report various events around procon so you know whats happening within procon and your bfbc2 server.[/li]
    [li]Plugins written and compiled at run time in C#. You can see how a plugin works and even edit them to do what you want![/li]

Included plugins:

• [li]In game admin[/li]
    [li]Uses a spellchecker and asks for confirmation of the command you just sent if you mistype a players name. Note: Spellchecker, not autocompleter. As long as you enter something vaguely like their player name it should pick the correct player.[/li]
    [li]Commands for ban, perm ban, kick, say, player say, next/restart level with optional countdowns. Want more? Request it on the forums.[/li]
    [li]Welcome messages [/li]
    [li]Sends a message to players when they connect to the server with adjustable delay, display time and fully customizable messages[/li]
    [li]Support in 1.1 allows for multiple messages to be shown one after the other.[/li]
    [li]Spambot, for all your spamming needs. [/li]
    [li]SSSPPPAAAAAMMM messages at a set interval to all the players in the server.[/li]
    [li]Mixed Gamemodes (Experimental, having some success on most servers at the moment) [/li]
    [li]Queue up maps with different gamemodes and allow the plugin to cycle through that maplist, changing the gamemode when needed.[/li]
    [li]Experimental support for multiple rounds per map.[/li]
    [li]In game basic info [/li]
    [li]This is mostly just a plugin example for developers but allows any player to get their PB GUID, another players PB GUID or Country and also find out which country the BFBC2 server is located.[/li]
HomePage

FioPro's BFBC2 Config Editor

I started creating this little tweaker when i first saw some other BFBC2 tweakers out there. I thought to myself, why not create a better one (as I noticed flaws in some). I know my program isn't perfect, but I'll try and do my best and update the program with new features. I hope the program is user-friendly and easy-to-use. Your support is much appreciated. Anyway, here's what you can do with the program:

• [li]load your BC2 .ini file and easily change lots of options[/li]
    [li]save after you're done adjusting to your satisfaction[/li]
    [li]create and restore backups of .ini files[/li]
    [li]launch the game[/li]
HomePage

Wolfcon Server Admin Tool

Features (Updated):
Sub Admin Permission Profiles Sort out multiple wolfcon client permission without the use of daemons!
Unlimited Server Profile Saves (Save different Settings for different servers as many as you want), all settings are saved regularly!
"At a Glance" Player listing system, allows you to easily Identify team balance, team score, which side is winning.
Advanced player control - Manage players easily however you want, kill them, swap their teams, kick them, or ban them (PB or not)
Full R9 Admin Chat - Say directly to the server, or yell , specify who you want to send your message to.
Event Logs / PB Console - Seperate Punkbuster Event log / Console for direct controls
Advanced slot Reserve system - Have many people share the same reserved slot, or issue dynamic VIP invites at will.
Web Linked VIP system - Includes 2 php samples that allows you to issue VIP invites through a website, or let your members reserve slots for themselves whenever they please
Advanced Balance System - Override server balance, specifiy how you want your players to be swapped, who to swap, when to swap, and the messages provided. (No Kicking required!), Balance immunity include clan tag or player names.
Mixed Map Mode Rotation Override - Override existing map rotation however you want, mix them up, have different number rounds each map etc.
Automated Message System - Schedule Welcome message, peroidic Admin Say or Yell Spam, control the duration of each message.
Admin Alert System - Alert you whenever a key word is spoken in chat, such as "hacker"
Interactive Player Voting system - Allow players to vote on player kicks, bans, map skips, map change from ingame chat.
Ingame Administration (Silent Commands) - Issue Kill, kick, force swap, say, maprestart, by a select list of players, silently (no one on the server can see admin issuing the command)
Server Rule Enforcer - Enforce no team killing with a set limit (5 team kills in a round), or Ping Limit (400ms ping max), keep your server clean.
Wolfcon Interconnect - Talk to other admin's using wolfcon on the same server, coordinate your admin actions without external messenger.
Map Stats - Keep a record of how many players join / left a map, so you know which map is popular, and which ones are the server killers!
HomePage

BC2CC Bad Company 2 Admin Toolset

Currently the features of beta 0.80 are limited as an old admin protocol is used. As soon as the Day1 patch is released we'll update the tool to beta 1.0 which will add a lot of extra features. Check the in development section for more information.
BC2CC Admin tool features:
Multiple server support: working

Playerlist: working but not split by team (information isn’t returned in R1)

Serveroptions: only used to set a game password right now

Map list: working, next map is still wonky in R1, occasionally works, other times it doesn’t it also loads a random map in the maplist instead of the nextmap. (+ the list currently doesn’t update when switching gamemodes, that’s our tool, patch for that tomorrow)

Reserved slots: fully working

Banlist: Working, but gets cleared after a restart, haven’t tested with R3 yet. Removing individual bans doesn’t work in R1. Should work in R3. To remove a ban now you’ll need to clear the entire banlist.

Ingame commands: Fully working, you can whitelist players to use specific ingame commands. (@kick, @ban, @unban (doesn’t work at the moment), @restart map, @nextmap (wonky doesn’t always work))
HomePage