no'fyah

Peepz

Neuer Benutzer
1. Januar 1970
hi all ...

just wanna say nice and clearly site this is. Killerintinct and gAzmik told me to come and check this site..... not bad at all.....

btw killer/gAz i played with u guys as NO'FYAH..... hoop to see u both soon there again...

.....peepz

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:
no'fyah

hello! nice to have you here!! ⛪ ?

i think i know you to, but i thought your playername is written MO'FYAH (with an "M")... ?‍♂️

but anyway, welcome!!!

no'fyah

i playd with him & was nice 8O

there u flase,...good old Ben ;)
u right, there is also a Mo'Fyah, (he was also on the Server),
but Peepz is the No'Fyah,....

he's from Utrecht /NL, when i remember right ...
hmm...i read in u'r Prifle now u'r from Zeist,....hmmmmm ...

hmm...my Geographic knowledge is anyway very poor, and got no plan in what 4 areas NL is cut ;),....

OK,...many greetz from me,...i will now go to Wikipedia & learn something 'bout NL/Zeist/Utrecht or so,.....

ok,...now i'm "schlauer":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeist
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeist

no'fyah

Hey No'FYAH

Yes, It was very nice to play with u... i hope that i meet you again on the btc or duck server.....

Ähmmm you havn't accept me on msn... why?? i've the real name on msn, so you perhaps don't know me... 8O
:xmas:

bye, cya later

no'fyah

both names are cool:

-MO'FYAH means (for me) a cool way to write mafia. and they are dangerous and violent and organised like a good e-sports-clan. or just like a good gamer!

-NO'FYAH could mean that the guy behind this name has no fear! and this is enough militant for an online-shooter-player!

something else i've seen: on your avatar the guy is carrying a red flag with a two headed eagle on it! so you're perhaps from netherlands but your roots are somewhere in jugoslavia, right??

no'fyah

n00b its the albanian flagg(eifach albaner weiss ned wies uf englisch heist)... and its got an target on it.. so i dont think it is meant positive?!

no'fyah

noob this is no crosshair/gridlock (fadenkreuz) this is a copyright sign if you give them money, you can have this gif without the sign on it!

no'fyah

hi all ...

so sorry haven't been on the net for a while.... but thnx to have so many replies though. think i have to give u ppl an explaination.

1. im from zeist (near the big city utrecht =>; holland)
2. NO'FYAH that's me. got this name to tease ppl ... (hehe very naughty)
3. MO'FYAH that's my couz (we always got (almost the same name, why don't know).
4. usualy i play with the name: Peepz |EE| or just Peepz!!!
and my cousin would then be Pjupz |EE| or Pjupz!!!

so i hope U guys are now all well informed.... see u ppl soon

....peepz

no'fyah

oops forgot something....

-straw- that was very good of u... it is the albanian flag, im half albanian half indonesian so that's why the flag... i thought it was a nice avatar.

and MO'FYAH is pronounce as: more fire only the slang language
and NO'FYAH would be: no fire... (hehe... is it funy? don't know)

....peepz

no'fyah

oops forgot again....

donkey i now u dude... tnx man ur not bad either... saw u a couple of times on the btc server.... u damn fragger.... u were there as Foe donkey right?....

...peepz

no'fyah

nice now im informated...! so u and ure cousin almost drove me crazy maaaaaaaan.! damn cool names besides!i thought i saw ->;M

no'fyah

yes confusing right...???? that's the whole point... it get's wors when we are playing at the same time.... so that awsers ur question 2.......

well we play often together... but lately not much cuz i need to work more often..... but i can rearange something.... so don't worry.....

..... peepz

no'fyah

btw.... if u ppl got a war or something and u can use me.... than i'll be glad to help... just let me know on time....

no'fyah

a problem in wars is often communication. we all speak german so...

but maybe, we will let you know!

yesterday it was fun on the BTC psycho! i speced you for a while and you made some really good runs!

no'fyah

tnx m8, but that wasn't realy good... i had my doughter on my lap... so was a lil bit occupy. but tnx.... btc's got a lot of good players so i'm looking forward to take a war against them.... and i've seen a couple of u guys and .... ===>;>;>; U PPL ROCK
so if the time comes... i'll be honored

....peepz

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Shoutbox
  1. Yodenko Yodenko:
    Egal wie dicht du bist, Göthe war Dichter!
  2. Yodenko Yodenko:
    besser und selber?
  3. oNdsen oNdsen:
    guet und dir?
  4. benserker benserker:
    :)
  5. oNdsen oNdsen:
    😅
  6. AemJaY AemJaY:
    badumtssss!
  7. Yodenko Yodenko:
    done
  8. corerulez corerulez:
    i mean Diablo 4 natürlich, Danke.
  9. corerulez corerulez:
    Grüezi mit de Hand, Kann öpper wo daminrecht het im TS en Diablo3 Channel mit 2-3 Teams erstelle? Wär mega nett, danke!

Discord