Battiefield 3 - banned

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

TonyMont-NL

Neuer Benutzer
11. August 2013
Dear sir / madam,

Today I got banned from the Fightgenossen Comunity Server.
Reason: Hacking and Cheating, 3 members were online, was just trying to help the server going.
The ban is a mis judgement, the admin did not check my profile / history / stats and online demo's.
If you take a closer look you can cleary see that I do not cheat.

This seems more like admin abuse, since the clan members were losing.
If you can't win and ban decent players without a vallid investigation is considerd as stats padding.

I hope someobody can review and lift my ban, you guys must like healty competition right?
Maybe you can improve your skills when you play against proper players, banning is not the solution.

Friendly regards,

TonyMont-NL
OGHF

2n7f9mu.jpg

We havent banned you for no reason we all had the same opinion that you had an aimbot that allowed you to shot trough walls and also a wallhack to see people behind a hide. We got killed behind a hide more than once and when you looked straight ahead and when we've snuck us from the side you always turned around immediately and knowed where we are.
I dont know what this looks for you but for us its clearly a Cheat/Hack.
Friendly regards from an Admin of the BF3 server (sorry for my english it isnt the best)
Score007

Zitat von Score007;47662:
We havent banned you for no reason we all had the same opinion that you had an aimbot that allowed you to shot trough walls and also a wallhack to see people behind a hide. We got killed behind a hide more than once and when you looked straight ahead and when we've snuck us from the side you always turned around immediately and knowed where we are.
I dont know what this looks for you but for us its clearly a Cheat/Hack.
Friendly regards from an Admin of the BF3 server (sorry for my english it isnt the best)
Score007

Then you are all clearly bad admins...
A proper clan does not ban somebody because of an opinion...
You need to have proof, record demo, find something dirty in my history, I am 34 years old and play these games when I was arround an age of 12, a long time to check out my history.
I have a very long and clean history on Clanbase [DF]Tony Montana, I played at many LAN games, I even record a few demo's of my gameplay.
I can even offer you to record my gameplay if you lift my ban, and you will see nothing will change.

If you don't give me the chance to prove myself to be clean that is fine.
But this does damage your clan reputation, you can't just ban people that are better then you.

I am probally not even going to join your server anymore, I just want you guys to admit this was a misjudged ban.
I do not cheat, I will never cheat, but I am getting tired to get banned by amateurs like you guys.

Spend so much money in decent hardware, many many many years of experience, all I want is a little bit respect.

Friendly regards,

TonyMont-NL

when I see his profile, he is clearly a Hiskilet snip.
as a wall hack, I was accused of a number of occasions.
but that has skill to do with the hearing.
with the M98B 73.527 Kil makes do with cheating without fun.

ive unbanned you but when i look at your profile it dosent seems that youre no cheater but okey if ondsen mean you arent one than i unban you

Not the first case...

But i know this. Once i had an Enemy Territory Server i had a very good player as opponent and i thought he is hacking. But then i spectated him and saw that he weren't. In fact i played a few games with him he was very kind and played as a Pro Player a few times. We will talk to our admins since this isn't the first time this happened. Hope you don't think bad of us because of this. We are usually an open minded and friendly Gaming Community!

Greetz Yodenko

P.S. Thread Closed

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:
Just wanted to add that the BF3 Server admins didn't just ban you frivolously! They discussed about the case and came to the decision to ban you. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.